Thursday, December 4, 2014

Photo Interlude

MY CLASS IS OVER MY CLASS IS OVER MY CLASS IS OVER!!

Yesterday was my last day of class, which leaves me a bit at loose ends today, except not really because I have ten frillion things I need to be doing right now. But just knowing I don't have to spend four hours in the computer lab tomorrow morning is so lovely I have to spend a few minutes soaking it in.

When that's over it's all climate-rain project all the #$@$#ing time time. (When I'm not writing my Christmas letter, which may not happen because all I have so far is "2014 really started for us in September when we finally got Charley's SSRI dosage right. A warm and happy holiday to you all!!")

HERE! ENJOY A HAPPY VIDEO OF JAMES AND MARY PLAYING IN THE STROLLER ON A WALK!



And this picture of the Thanksgiving table at my mom and dad's house. Note that my cousin appears twice.



And, OH! A picture of the kids drinking "kid wine" (OMG), sparkling grape juice, out of crystal glasses the other day.



That was nice. Now to figure out this generalized pareto distribution nonsense.

No comments: