Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Putting the Break back in Thanksgiving "Break"

Yesterday I was kind of a stressball and the whole family suffered.

Today, I am going stress-free. Breakfast is still all over the kitchen...

IMG_0044

...the kids have the run of the house...

IMG_0043

...we have decided not to get dressed until we have to...

IMG_0042

...and I have cranked up the George Winston Thanksgiving album and installed myself on the couch with a craft project, a cup of coffee, and a warm, sleeping puppy.

IMG_0040

Much better.

7 comments:

sarah said...

A perfect day!!!

Nora said...

What a great choice. Succumbing to the (cluttered, dirty) flow of the day is so worth it sometimes.

Sarah said...

I like your PJ pants :)

Kyla said...

Perfection!

Steph said...

I think you just described every day at my house.

Candy and David said...

try putting some Khalua in your and Ryan's coffee!

Stumbling Towards Perfect said...

LOVE!! Something about everyone staying in PJ's for the day makes me smile.