1. Two-ish house payments
2. Forty-five trips to Great Clips for Ryan and the kids
3. Twenty-five trips to Mama's Fancy Haircut Place for a fancy haircut (and pedicure, glass of wine, three hours spent reading magazines VACATION)
4. Five months of groceries
5. 700 of those fancy free range chocolate bars with the salt crystals
6. Extending our summer vacation by two weeks and using the extra to eat myself silly on lobster
7. Replacing Ryan's paintless and AC-less, but yet somehow still running, Dodge Neon
8. Living room furniture that has not been urinated on.
9. NEW CARPET FOR EVERYONE (SEE NUMBER SEVEN!)
10. Hiring The Potty Whisperer to come deal with whatever is going on with Wes
11. 1/4 OF A YEAR OF COLLEGE FOR ONE OF THE KIDS.
12. 500 trips to the batting cage for Ryan which is what it's going to take for him to calm down after the mechanic called him yesterday.
Things I do not like to spend $2500 on? Freeing my broke-ass extra-speshul princess minivan from the freaking shop where it experienced Ebola-like bleeding from every possible orifice problems after they fixed the first, $700 leak. Hy-per-ventilating.