Thursday, May 17, 2012

Walking man walks!

He's been doing this off and on since the infamous head laceration of 2012, but I haven't gotten it on video until today because the camera is too big to put in my bra and carry around with me like I do my phone and also because I was an absentee mother for most of the last week.

So, without further ado, I present The Biped 3.0.



He had been doing some weeding, as you can see.

And as a special bonus, I will also show you this video, entitled "James Answers the Phone and Wes tells him 'Those aren't your talking lips'," because it cracks me up.

6 comments:

Nora said...

Yay, James! Walking AND carrying. Your back is going thank him, I'm sure :)

Anonymous said...

So relieved to know I'm not the only momma who uses the bra for more than booby storage! It's most embarrassing when the saggy mom boobies totally hide the blackberry comfortably and I forget all about it ---- until my boob starts to ring later on! Oops : )

Teresa vacationing in florida

WhitMc said...

Yay James! I love the videos!

Phoenix Rising said...

"That's your talking lips!" Holy Cute! I'm totally going to spend the day pointing to people's shoulders and explain to them that is NOT your talking lips and then point to their mouth and show them where their talking lips actually are. I have a doctor's appointment at 3:45... I'll see if I can work it in.

CMasters said...

Please give those little men some smooches with your "kissing lips"!
So precious. Hugs, C&D

Kyla said...

Haha! That is SUCH a big brother thing to do. BubTar LOOOOVES to point out any and all errors KayTar makes.