Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moment of Triumph

He's been working on this since he was Wes's age. He only began hitting the backboard about six months ago. He keeps getting soccer balls stuck up high in the gym at school because he practices ALL the TIME (I know because he points them out to me when we go up to church for dinner. See that soccer ball up there stuck on top of that doorway? I did that!).

It all came together today.



I may have shown this to everyone I passed on the way to the car. I'm a little proud.

Update: He says "SIX POINTS!" at the end. I think it was the sixth basket he made that morning.

11 comments:

sarah said...

OMG!!!! Pressssshhhhhhusssss! I love it! Way to go, Charlie!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome!! Way to go!!

Pete the Brit said...

woohoo!!!!!!! That is great :D

A. said...

Wow, that is great! Go, Charlie!

Phoenix Rising said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

Candy said...

Wow, nuthin' but net! Happy New Year from Endeavor, we are in Virginia now, it is waaaaay warmer than NYC. Go figure!

Chiconky said...

NICE!! Way to go, Charlie!

(Does he yell "Big Boy!" at the end? Because that would be adorable.)

Lindsay said...

I also want to know what he yells at the end!! Nice shot Charlie!

Aunt Betsy said...

Great shot, Charlie! You DID it!
Love, Aunt Betsy

Alyssa said...

YAY!!! So cute!

Kyla said...

YAY!! Great job, Charlie!