Saturday, July 9, 2011

Now with 50% less sleeping!

Still having a wonderful time, but I think we'd all be just a little bit happier if a certain two brothers would start falling asleep on their own without having to be physically restrained (I have a hunch that the seven hours of sleep Charlie got last night will not be enough).

They're walking to the store with my dad and my aunt to buy donuts right now and then we'll probably go over to the rock skipping contest or maybe just do some more sitting around while Charlie splashes in the wading pool in his life jacket.

IMG_0921

Yesterday was trolley day.

IMG_0929

James knows how to relax. Love that it's cool enough here to wrap him up in a blanket to sleep.

IMG_0927

6 comments:

Kyla said...

I'm jealous that you are somewhere blankets are still in use!

Sarah said...

Oh wow! That looks so fun!!

Lemonpuss said...

So fantastic! You are blessed to have that place to congregate. Our trip is still almost a month away, and I'm feeling the anticipation growing.

Phoenix Rising said...

I can almost breathe in your pictures. I forgot what breathing is like. It's three thousand degrees here with the humidity set to dripping....

AJU5's Mom said...

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! And my kids do the refusing to sleep thing often when we travel. There is just so much going on that they can't stop to sleep it seems. Which means tantrum city normally the next day unfortunately...

sarah said...

OMG, that stroller looks so comfortable!!! Glad you're having fun!!! (love the title!)