Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GET IN MY BELLY

I gave James cereal during Charlie and Wes's dinner ONE TIME and now he expects it. A four month old can EXPECT things. I did not know that. I just assumed that someone who becomes irrevocably trapped after rolling onto his stomach just kind of went with the flow. But apparently not. I tried to hold him in my lap at the table while Charlie and Wes ate dinner tonight and he wiggled and squawked and spit out his pacifier until I stuck him in his chair and gave him something to eat.

He doesn't quite know what to do but he does know that he NEEDS MORE FOOD RIGHT NOW as soon as he swallows a bite.



Probably now would be a good time to join Costco.

9 comments:

Chiconky said...

Too cute! I love the frantic snorting.

Kim said...

Becca he is such a cutie!! I love how he takes a bite and then scans the room as he chews, like he doesn't want to miss a thing!

Joining Costco sounds like a good idea -- I have a "Get in my belly" eater and our food expenses have shot way up. ;)

Sarah said...

OMG--- I think everyone should join Costco for the socks and dish towel selection. (the food kind of sucks if you are looking for anything that is organic and not processed, but OMG the wine is great, as are the paper products.)

He is ADORABLE, and I also love the snorting.

AJU5's Mom said...

We love Costco! Ours actually has a decent amount of organic even. We go through enough regular milk to pay for our membership for sure!

And he is so funny and cute! Hopefully he will "realize" that the food comes on the spoon and not try to find it other places...

Rima said...

That is really, really, cute!

Snarky Mommy said...

Those cheeks!

This is the most annoying stage for me -- the one where you can no longer stick a boob in their face and call it a meal. Now you have to multitask and feed him while the other two still need MILK RIGHT NOW MOMMY! RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

The CHEEKS! Oh my goodness, so cute! Hey, I noticed the wailing for food makes it easier for you to slip the spoon in. Nice work.

Phoenix Rising said...

I love the jerky movements. Babies are SO awesome at this stage! The "I know I'm going to be able to do SO MUCH MORE if I could just get control over my body.... In fact, first thing I'm doing is climbing up on that couch and jumping around." :)

sarah said...

that was all kinds of cute!!!!