Saturday, April 16, 2011

How was that only four years ago?

Just came across this picture of my group of grad school girlfriends at our friend A's (on the left) going-away party when she and her husband got real jobs and moved. This picture was taken after all the husbands had gone home and we had an impromptu dance party in the living room.

The Girls

Charlie was a baby then, the only one. Now there are NINE babies represented in that picture and EIGHT OF THEM ARE BOYS. The most recent two were born in the last six weeks.

I miss you guys so much! Though I'm sure our late night french onion dip, wine, and Sex and the City nights would take on a much different character now.

7 comments:

Kyla said...

Wow, time flies...and children multiply!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I remember that night. :) Ruby requested I put a comment in her defense..make that 8 boys, 1 girl. Ha. We definitely beat the odds to shreds on the whole boys vs. girls ratio. Hope you all are well! Jenny

Becca said...

Oh Jenny! Of course! I am so sorry. Eight boys and one sweet girl. Send her my apologies. :)

Anonymous said...

I could just see it now...our dancing would be more bouncing (for the fussy baby in our arms) and we would have a baby bottle in our hands (in addition to a glass of wine, of course). They should do a study on us with all the boys! Miss everyone too! -abby

Sarah said...

Adorable! And so many boys :)

Phoenix Rising said...

Sounds like it's time for a Dance Party Reunion!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Don't forget the Puerto Ricans not pictured... two girls and a boy :) I can tell you we probably wouldn't be bouncing around so easily now in those support-less tank tops hahaha
-gm