Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why my house looks the way it looks

To those of you who have said to me "Whooo, THREE boys? I just don't know how you do it!"

To you, I say "409. Lots and lots of 409."

IMG_0326
Wes was using the icemaker to get water for the garden because the hose is still wrapped up for winter. Animals. They're animals, I tell you!

And THEN, after I had already published this, I found my long-lost oven mitt outside with a ten pound hunk of limestone shoved inside. But look at how loveable they are!

IMG_0327

4 comments:

sarah said...

haha!!! Genius! Messy, but genius!

Sarah said...

LOVE that you guys can play outside in shorts and no shoes. That seems like an eternity away around here.

Rima said...

Ha! I guess one good thing about the long Cleveland winter is there are less months to track dirt through the house!

But still. I iz jelus.

AJU5's Mom said...

I don't know how my MIL did it with 4 boys and a FARM. I bet she was cleaning those messes regularly. With only one boy so far, I have been luckily. Hopefully his sister will teach him how to stay "clean" enough so I don't need too much 409...