Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby pictures? Oh right.

Amy asked for more baby pictures. And other than Christmas, we hardly have any pictures of anyone since James was born. This is partly because I spend every spare moment learning about earthquakes and floodplains and valence electrons and partly because we haven't left the house as a group to do anything besides buy more diapers in almost six weeks. We all know what it looks like when you take three kids to Target and that is not pretty. So I made sure and took some during today's outing to my sister's house for scooter fun and dinner.

IMG_0224
Wes and Sibley. Did I mention it was seventy-five degrees AGAIN today? Brr, brr, BRR. Soup weather in Texas. Don't hate me, Wisconsin.

IMG_0223
An action shot of Wes and James playing outside.

IMG_0221
Edible. That is all.

IMG_0220
He had just yelled "I'm coming in for a landing!!" You get the sense that the two big kids never stop moving, yes? You would be correct. I call them my little electrons.

IMG_0231
I call this one "Totem Pole".

12 comments:

sarah said...

oh my heart, look at how cute!!!!

A. said...

Adorable!

And what's this about 75 degree weather? In January? Hmm, may have to rethink my stance on living in Texas...

Sarah said...

Adorable! What a little cutie pie he is (and they all are)!

Anonymous said...

Now we can really see him. I sure do like what I see!! GGMann

Leslie said...

awww....thanks for the new pictures. Just wait until you have 3 electrons!!

Dr. Maureen said...

Your kids are adorable! And I only hate you just a little bit for the 75 degree weather.

Marianne said...

Seriously? Adorable doesn't even begin to describe your kids. Love the pictures.

And Becca? You look so great.

Rima said...

I love him.

apathy lounge said...

Brace yourself. We're getting an ice storm up here tomorrow. What about you guys? In the meantime? Cutest pics ever!

Kyla said...

So cute!!

Amy said...

OMG! The cute! I am dying!

Those feet are dee-lec-ti-ble.

Anonymous said...

I think Mr. James looks like his daddy! Looks like the boys are keeping you on your toes! :) Jenny