Saturday, November 6, 2010

For nerds only

Ryan and I are watching our beloved Red Raiders tonight, even though they have completely fallen apart at the seams this year (Yes, I'm still angry about the change in leadership). After a particularly mystifying long pass into an empty area of the field several yards from the closest receiver the announcer said "Looks like Sheffield and the receiver weren't on the same page there, heh heh heh."

Ryan and I responded at the exact same moment. I said "They're not even in the same book!" and Ryan shouted "It's like Sheffield was in the 340's and the receiver was in the 580s!!"

3 comments:

Kyla said...

You two were made for each other! LOL.

AJU5's Mom said...

What is up with both of my teams this year? They are making me very sad...

At least you found some humor in it!

Sarah said...

You guys are too cute. Love it!