Tuesday, October 26, 2010

(Red)

I want to be a RED SUPERHERO, MAMA. All red. Red pants, red shirt, red cape, red "C". NO, those are too short. I want my legs to be ALL RED. EVEN MY SHOES. I DON'T WANT ANY STRIPES ON MY RED PANTS! No buttons. ONLY RED. RED PANTS.*

He wants to be a "Red Super Hero"

*Do you have any idea how hard it is to find red pants with no decoration? I went to the boys' and girls' departments at four stores before finally finding a pair of long johns at Goodwill. Charlie immediately seized them and refused to let go, even for the cashier to ring them up. And then he and Wes started head-butting each other and we had to go straight home instead of stopping at the library. Wes's blue cape is up next.

7 comments:

Marianne said...

adorable and hilarious.

We've totally dropped the ball on Halloween at our house.

Rima said...

The man knows what he wants.

sarah said...

haha! He is RED superhero, all right!

Sarah said...

He looks very seriously pleased with your efforts-- very, very cute.

brooke said...

This reminds me of the year my brother was a devil for Halloween and I believe he ended up wearing a pair of my red Christmas tights. Nice work on the cape!

AJU5's Mom said...

You did a great job!

I remember searching for red pants almost 2 years ago for AJU5 (for Christmas), and finally I found some sweat pants. I hate that finding solids is so difficult these days!

lonek8 said...

what a good looking boy!! So handsome. Just be prepared for people to think he is a devil with all that red!