Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He's back!

After "getting to sleep until daytime," Charlie came home from school the happy, easygoing kid I remember him being.



So we played with his "sad box" as he calls it and then made gingersnaps together. And until about 5:30, when we were about to go home from the pool and he threw my shoes into the water in anger, he had a really good day (when we came home he ate a scrambled egg and a half, toast, applesauce, an apple, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich, so I'm attributing the shoe thing to low blood sugar).

I'm happy to let my Leave it to Beaver ideal go in exchange for that happy kid!

4 comments:

sarah said...

ha ha! I love his "i think i can. i think i can." So cute! What a relief that he's back to his old self again! Yay!

Also, excellent choice in sports team-related clothing. :-)

Kyla said...

YAY! I am much more pleasant after sleeping until daytime, too.

Kendra said...

Sleeping until DAYTIME does us all good... I'm so glad it's better.

Sarah said...

mmmmmmm breakfast for dinner.

Love his Little Engine That Could routine-- what a cutie.