Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ummm.*

Charlie: I found a spider in our house that looked like a crab.

Me: Oh really? What made it look like a crab?

Charlie: It was ALL RED!! But it was a nice spider, it didn't bite me when I touched it.

Me: You touched it? When did this happen?

Charlie: I was with Papa. The spider looked like a crab because it was all red and had little PINCHERS!

Me: What did Papa say about it?

Charlie: Well, he was napping, I think.


*I don't think this actually happened, but it sure cracked me up.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG-- your * was much appreciated. I thought the kid was petting a scorpion.

Kyla said...

Or maybe it was one of these? We get them around here.

Robert Chapman said...

I realize I'm just a random person, but that image Kyla posted is quite creepy. We don't really get anything like those up here in Canada. Good thing too.

Phoenix Rising said...

AAGGGHHHH!!!! As if the post wasn't enough to give me the heebie-jeebies, Kyla provides a link....

AJU5's Mom said...

Yeah... lets just hope it was his imagination... because... yeah... EWWW!!!