- Shouted "We're eating breakfast in a TRAIN!!" once inside the Denny's Classic Diner
- Drank maple syrup straight from the little cup
- Laughed uproariously when the kid at the next table had a meltdown
- Ate maple syrup with a fork
- Poured apple juice all over themselves while attempting to use the straw cup like a sippy cup
- Exclaimed "Wes thinks his tummy is a pe*nis!!" loud enough for the bikers at the next table to have a nice laugh (I have no idea what that means)
- Thoroughly licked all remaining maple syrup from the cup
- Refused to relinquish the last remaining maple syrup cup on the table because "NO! IT'S TOO HOT AND SPICY FOR BABIES!"
- Ate eggs with their hands
- Ate pancakes with their hands
- Tried to lick syrup off the plate
- Ate sausage with their hands
- Noticed a picture of Sammy Davis Junior hanging over our table and exclaimed "OBAMA!!"
Monday, May 31, 2010
It was a Grand Slam
My brunch companions: