Friday, October 30, 2009

Why the hate, lady?

Dear Lady in the Silver Tahoe,

Hi! It's me! The bed-headed mom hag in front of you who was trying to cram coffee cups from three different fast food restaraunts into the drive-up trash can at Sonic.

You know what? Lay the heck off. OK? If you, like me, are too lazy to actually get out of your car to throw away your cups from the coffee you were too lazy to make, then you can patiently wait your turn.

The reason it took me so long is that I parked my car several feet away from the trash can, and when I tried to hurl my Dunkin Donuts cup into the chute it hit a McDonald's bag from the last customer and bounced out. Believe me, you are not the only one who was muttering under her breath when I had to get out and pick it up.

So, please save your dirty looks and sighs of exasperation for someone else. Like the seventeen year old barista who takes too long with your next venti-non-fat-extra-foam-soy-caramel-machiatto-no-whip. Or maybe for your son (?) Brentley who plays lacrosse and tennis, according to your rear windshield.

Happy Halloween. Try not to give any little kids the stink eye if they take too long on your porch.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahaahahaha son(?) was great.
driving a tahoe? probably thinks littering is f*cking awesome.

Leah said...

That shit makes me move REALLY SLOWLY while staring at them.

Rima said...

GRRRR! In cases like these, I like to accidentally put my car in reverse.

Alyssa said...

LOL! I do the same as Leah - start moving really slowly, and take up as much room as I can so they can't get around me.

Andrea said...

Is she from D.C. ?

Kyla said...

Ack, I hate people like that....which makes us even. LOL.

mbc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mbc said...

Get her! You can add this to my "favorite posts" list.

AJU5's Mom said...

Some people just have no patience...

Caroline said...

You are frickin' hysterical!

sarah said...

LOL, fantastic!