Friday, September 25, 2009

Honesty

(Charlie and Wes had been in the playroom together for several minutes when a fight broke out over something and they both spilled into the living room. Later I noticed four evenly spaced pink lines on Wesley's shoulder)

Me: Charlie? Did you scratch Wes while you were in the playroom?

Charlie: Nooooo

Me: Do you understand that it's very important to tell me the truth? Do you know what that means? Did you scratch Wes in the playroom?

Charlie: Nooooo

Me: Staredown

Charlie: I scratch him in the LIVING ROOM!

7 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

He was being honest!

Anonymous said...

I think Charlie has a promising future career as a lawyer.

Alyssa said...

LOL I agree with Anon @8:17am!

Marianne said...

HAHAHA!

Sarah said...

LOVE it! Harry will lie to my face when have SEEN the scratching take place. Sigh.

Kyla said...

LOL!

sarah said...

bless his little I-cannot-tell-a-lie heart.