Monday, August 24, 2009

This will undoubtedly come up in therapy when he's thirty

Tonight at dinner I had a dragon puppet and was pretending it was going to drink Charlie's apple juice.

Me as puppet (singsongy voice): "Hello Charlie!"

Charlie: smile

Me: "Can I have some of your juice?"

Charlie: "Nooooo!" (laughs)

Me: "I'm gonna get your juice! I'm gonna get your juice!"

Charlie: shrieking with laughter

Me: "I WANT JUUUUUIIIICCCE!!!" (making lunging motions towards the cup)

Charlie: (panic-stricken screaming) "NO NO NO NO NO YOU DON'T HAVE A THROAT YOU DON'T HAVE A THROAT YOUDONTHAVEATHROOOOAAATTT!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has the makingd of a doctor.Quick diagnosis!!!
GGMann

Pete the Brit said...

Maybe this will appear as a nightmare scene in his first movie.

Anonymous said...

I am crying right now. Crying. Words cannot describe how funny that is! He is brilliant!

-Labmama

Sarah said...

Oh my god that's funny. I love it!!!

Kyla said...

Hahaha!