Saturday, August 22, 2009

They're both sleeping now

TerraBurger

This place is GENIUS. Two dollars for a breakfast taco, a cup of coffee, and admission to the toddler Garden of Eden.

Rule number one: eat your taco before you get totally disgusting on the playground.

Breakfast

Wesley says "I PITYTHEFOOL WHO DON'T RECYCLE HIS SALSA CONTAINER!"

RAWR!
(Also, he does not have a pierced tongue)

Rule number two: Wear yourself out so we can all take a nap together afterwards. And don't throw sand at anyone who's not your brother. I'd hate to have to put down my coffee and come over to parent you.

Charlie in the Fountain
Charlie is timid with the water at first.

Water Wesley
Wes charges right in.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the video o' delight.

What a great place!! (I love playgrounds that require little to no parenting) Wes looks awesome all wet, too :)

Kyla said...

$2 for the coffee AND taco, plus a playground?! DUUUUUDE. I need to move. LOL.

LL said...

Where were you? Because I need that place in my life.