Thursday, August 13, 2009

In which I scratch my head and wonder what on Earth happened to the last ten months

Wesley woke up from his morning nap fever free (sort of, I'd call it "warm to the touch" if I hadn't spent the last two days wondering if I could fry an egg on one of his chubby little thighs). And then he went on to have a really nice day. He even took it well when Charlie capsized the stroller with him inside while I browsed at the Hobby Lobby.

He also took FOUR naps! He was resting up for his big feat of strength:

7 comments:

Kim said...

Holy cow! He has great balance! And he tumbles with grace!

Zoe can cruise but doesn't have the strength to stand on her own yet. If she lets go, she crumples, hits her head, and starts wailing. Loudly.


P.S. I love the rug under your sink! It looks like the ones I had in my home!

Sarah said...

Awwwww. He's so cute! Jack is sick right now, and he is so affable despite his fever-- I think he'd be cool with a good stroller tip.

Hope you guys all get some rest :)

AJU5's Mom said...

Glad he is feeling better! Sick little ones are no fun at all.

Hanah said...

Wow! Putting his sleep to good use!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday at the hospital, I saw the exzct duplicate of your recent experience.A young Mom& her baby..Wesleys age came with the SAME symptoms.She was from N>Y>&couldnt believe we didnt have a Pediatric E>R>I had never heard of one until you.She wants me to"advocate "for one"for her future trips. P>S. He just stood upAnd it was ears.

Kyla said...

How did he get so BIG so FAST?

KayTar was over 2 by the time she was standing, she didn't master that until AFTER walking...crazy kid with the wonky balance.

sarah said...

He is a super cute stander upper!!!