Thursday, July 23, 2009

Items may have shifted during flight

After our plane reached its cruising altitude I stood up to get my iPod from my bag in the overhead compartment. Another bag was on top of mine so I pulled it out partway and as I did something fell out of the bin and landed smack in the lap of the guy sitting in front of me. I was still rummaging in my bag when he interrupted me.

He was holding a white tube out as far away from his body as he could by finger and thumb.

"I think you dropped this" he said.

I thanked him and took the tube from him, thinking it was diaper rash cream. I turned it over.

It was VAG*ISIL. And NOT MY Vag*isil either! And it was almost completely used up!

"Oh no no no no no. That's not mine" I said weakly and giggled unconvincingly.

Then I threw it as far as I could back into the overhead compartment.

I was extra careful when I took my bag out at the airport.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

LIAR!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! That story has made me laugh all day (which is good b/c J man has strep)...Have fun!!!!==abby

Mrs. CH said...

How in the world do all these super funny things happen to you? Do you make them up? LOL

Rima said...

Ha! He's just lucky you didn't ask him to go out and buy you a box of tampons!

Staci said...

Now that's just plain funny!

Pete the Brit said...

SIMPLY.AWESOME.

Marianne said...

That's hilarious!

Kyla said...

Oh noooooo!

apathy lounge said...

Good God, woman! I'm sure he didn't believe you!