Thursday, July 23, 2009

2nd City Bound

This morning I took the cue cards from my defense out of my school bag and replaced them with a Newsweek and my iPod because I'm going to BlogHer baby!

I'm leaving the boys with Ryan and my newly resurrected back yard in the hands of my cousin (good luck Tim, wear gloves if you pull the purple weeds or they'll scratch you all to hell).

After BlogHer I will be flying to Boston to reunite with the fam for two weeks of vacation. Suddenly I'm not so sad about not having a job! Interesting. Not really.

I'll still be posting, of course. But probably there will be less complaining about third-degree burns from my seatbelt and more pictures of Charlie playing in tide pools.

So, I'll see you soon! Some of you very soon! Yay!

7 comments:

Kyla said...

You're going this year?! Now I'm really bummed! I have to stay home and do maaaaaath class. BUMMER!

AJU5's Mom said...

Have fun! But not too much fun :)

apathy lounge said...

Envious. Not so much of going to BlogHer (though I do want details), but of just getting away from it all.

Rima said...

Aaaaaaaaaaw! All of a sudden I'm feeling really badly that I'm NOT going! I would have LOVED to meet you! I hope you have an absolute blast!

Mrs. CH said...

Cool - have fun at the conference!

Kim said...

Have fun at the conference and do post a lot! I need some good reading material to distract me from the bucket-of-fun my life has become.

And I hope you enjoy flying without all the stuff you need for kids! Isn't it great?!

Sarah said...

hahahahahahahaha