Friday, May 22, 2009

Soooo, pictures? Okay?*

Undies Head
Hazing?

*This is me not blogging about the one topic that has been consuming all of my thoughts for the last week and a half, namely a job (a really awesome perfect-for-me job that I found online and have been actively pursuing since then. As in, showing up at the department office in a suit, resume in hand on Friday, emailing another entire application *now with bonus proposed course syllabus!* on Monday, and several really dorky sounding voice mails).

Ruh Roh
Hell on wheels, this one is.

Because I don't want to get my hopes up and am fully expecting a "we're just not that into you" letter any day now. For now I am trying to be "professionally annoying" which is what I guess you have to do to get a job. The trick is to not become actually annoying. Which might happen if after showing up once and emailing a second application and leaving several voice mails I show up bearing donuts and coffee today (mmmm donuts and coffee). Fortunately there were no drop-off spots for Wes today so I don't have that option. Unless showing up with donuts, coffee, and an infant would help me. Given Wes's recent prediliction for screaming as though being dismembered, I don't think it would.

Ole!
!Ole!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Hey, I recognize that house with the naked toddler butt in it.

Prayers for the Job Which Shall Not Be Named.

Mrs. CH said...

Oh - cute pics :) Fingers crossed for the amazing job!

Kyla said...

Good luck!

apathy lounge said...

Naked Toddler Butt. Is there anything cuter? Enclose a pic of NTB with your next job application and you're sure to get hired. ;)

Sarah said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the last one-- too funny. Good luck on the job-- fingers crossed for you