Sunday, April 26, 2009

Repost: Bounce Baby Bounce

I was reading through some old posts and came across this one that made me laugh so hard I cried. Some things never change! Enjoy.

Charlie has been getting up at 7:00 instead of 8:00 which gives me an extra hour in the morning to go to the rec to work out. So yesterday morning, I drove to the rec, plugged my headphones into the Exervision TV thing on the elliptical and turned on the Today Show. Pre-baby weight, here I come!!

I was running along, blissfully learning about new trends in shoes for spring, how to make the most of my small apartment, and how to tell if my teenaged daughter is having sex when I noticed that a small crowd had formed to watch my boobs hit me in the face while I was running. To make matters worse, Charlie had been so transfixed by the display on my clock radio that he hardly ate at all from the left side and I was quite lopsided.

So I cleverly hitched my forearms under them in sort of a modified jogging pose. It made me look very much like a tyrannosaurus rex or maybe a preying mantis. At any rate, I don't think I was fooling anyone so I ended the cardio portion of my workout early and headed to the weight room.

Tomorrow I'm thinking two bras. Or maybe I'll just take up Tai Chi.

--Originally posted March 22, 2007.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Hahaha!! Good stuff.

AJU5's Mom said...

Oh, I think I remember that one... And yeah, I think that is part of the reason I stick with walking...