Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh.

People keep telling me that Wesley looks just like Charlie and every time I smile and agree, but on the inside I'm thinking "Pssht, they look nothing alike."

Then I did a little comparing.

And, uh, maybe there's something to it after all.

Ready to crawl?
Wes, six months.

6 Months Old
Charlie, six months.

(When I originally posted that picture of Charlie with the cupcake I carefully explained that we didn't let him eat the cupcake because he only eats Fruit! and Vegetables! and homemade organic gluten free baby oatmeal fortified with gold! And now I'm all "My kid ate a roly poly heh heh heh." Ahhh, how far I've come.)

8 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

Other than the hair - they look VERY much alike. No one will question if they are brothers!

Mrs. CH said...

ROFL! I'm glad you're more open now :)

They do look very similar!!

Sarah said...

They are so cute-- love those squishy little cheeks. Also, Wesley has the best hair ever!

Kyla said...

They really do favor and I can RARELY spot resemblances.

apathy lounge said...

Remarkable! If I had a million dollars it would have been tempting to see how many kids I'd get with differing combinations of our genetics. Your two DO resemble!

sarah said...

wow!!! they look just alike!!!

Avonlea said...

My husband told me that his mom was diligent about sterilzing and cleaning things before her kids/babies got hold of them. Then one day she looked in the backyard to see them eating dirt. She threw in the towel. :-)

Marianne said...

They're both so stinkin' cute, it's just not fair.