Friday, February 27, 2009

Things NOT looking clearer after a "good" night of sleep

Wow, it's 6:30 in the morning and Dr. Advisor STILL hasn't responded to the panicked email I sent him five hours ago. Some of the results I got from my "fixed" data last night around midnight (aka about six hours after the email invitation to my defense were sent out) were Very Bad. Let's do us all a favor and stay away from the Sent Mail items, shall we?

Look for an upcoming post on How I Broke Our Stroller and Nearly Got Charlie Kicked Out of Preschool On the Same Day My Dissertation Came Apart.

Luckily, Charlie's been helping around the house.

Cooking

This place practically runs itself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm up if you need to talk :) --abby

LL said...

Oh my... I have no idea what to tell you about your data but I do hope Dr. Advisor has an ingenious and simple solution to making it all make sense again.

And your "the place practically runs itself" line below the picture made me laugh at loud. So far you've kept your humor, I think that's a very good sign for your thesis. (or at least your life after your thesis!)

AJU5's Mom said...

Ugh! I remember defending with data I wasn't sure about... Luckily it was just my masters, but it was still fun. Hopefully you will get it fixed soon!

Kyla said...

Oh man, I'm so nervous for you, but I'm sure it will be okay!