1. Lay groundwork the night before by secretly slipping your younger brother espresso or other stimulant immediately before "bedtime"
2. Drink the last of the milk so Mama can't have coffee at home (This is the most important step)
3. Coordinate fits of hysterical crying for no reason with brother for 7:45, 8:13, 8:39, and 9:17
4. "Help" unload the dishwasher
5. "Help" sort the miscellaneous kitchen tools in the drawer
6. Compose, rehearse, and perform Tupperware and Wooden Spoon symphony in the middle of the kitchen floor
7. Feign autism when asked to help clean up
8. Plug in the Christmas tree
9. Lose Phent approximately eleven thousand times
10. Help younger brother "get cozy" by covering him with warm blankets. Multiple warm, adult-size blankets.
11. Help younger brother prepare for the rigors of space travel by enthusiastically pushing the swing
12. Become entrapped in younger brother's bouncey seat, scream as though missing a limb
13. Stick hand down pants, look innocent, report findings--"Poop?"
14. Suddenly begin behaving adorabley, play quietly and independently for several minutes, then find Mama and ask "Hug please?"
15. Stand by door to garage repeating "Special treat please? Special treat please?"
Partners in crime.