Thursday, April 10, 2008

Misc.

Is there anything cooler than feeling your new baby move while your big toddler-baby is playing with your belly button? It's like they're communicating. Anyone know how to get Charlie to stop pulling my shirt up, poking me hard in the belly button, and shrieking "Baby!" when I put him in the shopping cart at the grocery store? Especially since I laughed so hard the first time he did it? Because it really is funny, except for the part where the whole produce section knows what type of bra I wear. I've been buying him croissants at the bakery to keep him occupied so I can shop fully clothed. Did you ever think you'd find yourself saying "No, honey, leave Mama's shirt on please."

And also? I thought the lifeguard was grossed out the FIRST time I had to ask him to retrieve Charlie's nylon swim "diaper" from the lost and found (on Tuesday)? What he doesn't know is that I'm going to have to ask him for it AGAIN (probably this weekend sometime). Am I on top of things or what?

8 comments:

Kyla said...

What is it about he shirt lifting? Even when there ISN'T a baby in there!

Kyla said...

Or maybe I meant "the". Maybe.

Someone Being Me said...

Oh no, I have problems with mine having a death grip on the tops of my shirts. I have flashed my bra to more people than I want to count.

Marianne said...

That is so sweet!!

My Buddy Mimi said...

Since being pregnant I am sporting more cleavage than usual. Mimi pulled down the neckline of my shirt in public and said (loudly) "What are those?"

Sarah said...

I totally buy Harry baked goods to occupy him at the store! (and I buy them for myself, too)

That's adorable that they're communicating :)

LL said...

hahaha, so cute!!

and "my buddy mimi's" comment cracked me up- "what are those?!" hilarious.

sarah said...

that's hysterical. :-)