Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good News/Bad News

The bad news is that tonight's dinner menu includes a nice bowl of iPod Tabouleh. Mmmm.

(Genius Bar guy looked at Ryan like "Couscous?! Really?" and suggested we let it sit for five days before trying it again. If it still doesn't work I can replace it with a refurbished one at a very discounted price. I didn't ask if they could recover all the music I borrowed from friends who live in The Old Town)

The good news is that I have forty-two pages (that's about twelve pages in the last week and a half, some of that coming from data I hadn't created until Monday, woot!) written and lots more data to write about (before I get to the point where I have to work on the really hard thing that I hate and have been avoiding)!

Maybe blaring Johnny Cash while I'm working is distracting?

4 comments:

My Buddy Mimi said...

And every once in a while you have to take a day to not think about it at all. Otherwise the non-stop writing will drive you up the wall.

Rima said...

Yay! on the dissertation and Nay! on the iPod. Five more days, huh? That's . . . interesting. I hope it works.

apathy lounge said...

Yay for progress! I'm proud of you!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the great progress!