Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3.4.4.1.1

HELP! AM BURIED BENEATH MY COMPLEX NESTED NUMBERING SYSTEM! SEND SNICKERDOODLES!

Seriously, I just named an equation "Equation 3.4.4.1.1". I am totally out of control! This is organization run amok!

p.s. You can blame this totally awesome series of blog posts on Dr. Advisor and the fact that I spend my days writing sentences like "Any sudden peak in any parameter of such a magnitude and of such short duration that it precludes physical explanation..." It makes me want to punch MYSELF in the face and I am afraid to let loose on Blogger for fear you will all show up at my house bearing torches and pitchforks. Not that I wouldn't love to see you all at my house. But maybe instead of torches you could bring Sex and the City DVDs and wine (that I could...um...smell! yes, smell. How is it possible that I set myself up to be pregnant for BOTH the proposal/qualifying process AND the dissertation/defending profess prosess, OH WHATEVER!)?

Back to making a total fool of myself on paper so Dr. Advisor can rip it to little bitty pieces and make me cry, and possibly also throw things.

4 comments:

Kyla said...

We could let you smell our wine and then give you grape juice in a fancy glass. ;)

Rima said...

An equation numbered 3.4.4.1.1?

That is one scary dissertation, sister!

I'll be right over with the wine, DVD, and cookies.

Andrea said...

Dude, I JUST began a sentence with "Recall from Section 2.3.2.2.3..." Aaahhhhggggrrrrrhhhh.

-Godmother

apathy lounge said...

SPARKLING grapejuice.