Friday, March 21, 2008

Progesterone induced narcolepsy

On Wednesday I fell asleep while typing the following command into Matlab:

loglog(f2,Pyy2(1:floor(fftlen/2)),'r')

Hard to imagine something so enthralling knocking me out isn't it?

Well hopefully that won't happen today because Ryan and I came down to the cool part of town by the big state university (as opposed to the Stroller District, where we live) because Ryan is helping a friend with something at the university. I'm tagging along to soak up all the good academic vibes. I bet I'll finish all my analysis today and then think of something really amazing to add and then finish that too. All because of that Tier I juju surrounding me at the neat little coffee shop I found. I mean, there was literally a guy in a tweed blazer smoking a cigarette outside the front door. It's going to be a good day.

4 comments:

Jeremy and M'Lynn said...

We didn't know you were apart of the blogging world. it's great to hear what you're up to!

My Buddy Mimi said...

Sadly, I actually know what the loglog command does in Matlab. Sounds like you are having a good day though. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Oooh, sounds fun. I like "stroller district"-- a very apt description of the decidedly nonacademic part of my town, too :) Hope you have a productive day.

Kyla said...

I was in South (which is actually North for me, LOL) last weekend, but just for the night. We were in the crazy SXSW section of town. Very interesting stuff.