Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wanna know what happened with the house?

Yeah, me too.

According to our realtor, we should know something after lunch.

Erm...it's 1:30.

Aside: If anyone is having trouble with their Gmail it is probably because I have been pushing "refresh" manically since approximately 12:31, a time I consider to be "after lunch".

(It's not the park house mentioned in the last post btw. In addition to featuring the Eighties Dream Kitchen, which would have required no less than the likes of Tye Pennington to bring it to a point where I wouldn't start gasping for air the second I passed through its narrow, ill positioned little door, the master bedroom was on a different floor than the other bedrooms. Those of you with small children know what a huge pain that would be.)

I'm sure our realtor will call after getting good and drunk in preparation for entering negotiations with us, the most fickle buyers on the planet who also have no money.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm sure our realtor has similar feelings about us....considering every house I walk into my first comment is "what the he....?" --a

Someone Being Me said...

Hang in there. It always takes longer than you think. We were difficult too. But hey, they get paid the commission from the seller, not you.

Sarah said...

Really awesome last line-- very funny! I was totally pulling for the Barbie Dream Kitchen.

Kyla said...

Maybe he has his (liquid) lunch at 2?

Good luck!

Liz said...

Okay, it's 8pm now... HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING?

sarah said...

Ahhh! the suspense!

Please, our poor realtor spent every Saturday with us for 2 months; wrote bids every single weekend and we LOST every single one except the last one. This was at the height of the market, so you can imagine how she loved us.

Amazingly, she keeps in touch and actually wants to be our realtor next time around. I think she's a bit of a masochist.

Can't wait to hear!