Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Picture: Because I worked all day on something only to find out it was wrong thirty mins before daycare pickup. Again.

This is called the cocoon. It is lots of fun. But most of all I like Charlie's tiny Sesame Street Helmet. Which I guess since it's made for two year olds is not so tiny after all Mr. 95th Percentile for height (Look how long this kid is! His legs have finally caught up with his torso and the result is a shockingly lean little boy body that surprises me every day with its non-babyness).

Biker Charlie

Now I will go lament my poor organizational skills and even poorer Matlab programming skills and still poorer critical thinking skills. And possibly finish off the bag of Almond M&Ms in the pantry that just two days ago I said we weren't going to open until later but that is now 1/3 gone. You know what? It's later!

Mmmmm, so crunchy and delicious.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh-- he looks so tall and grown up! Also, yum to the almond M&Ms-- a variety I usually forget all about!

Kirsten said...

I feel your pain. I've been fussing with Matlab the last two days on something that should've taken 30minutes at most. GRRRR. No wonder most PhDs are insane by the time they graduate. That tub of ice cream in the fridge is starting to sound pretty good.

Someone Being Me said...

MMMM....Almond Joys. I am impressed with your self control. I have been eating on a large bag of M&Ms all day. What's even sadder is that I ate them all on one side of my mouther because I got a cavity filled on the other side today. Gee...I wonder where that came from?

sarah said...

Isn't it amazing when you wake up one day and realize your baby isn't a baby anymore??!!!