Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures, because my dissertation isn't going to write itself*

Two pictures of Charlie with his favorite things on earth, dogs.

The only thing they have in common is their love for the balcony
This is where we wait for Ryan to come home. When Ryan gets out of his car, Charlie waves and laughs and sometimes says "Bye bye!!" and jumps up and down. "Bye bye" is like "aloha" for Charlie. Hello? Bye bye. Good bye? Bye bye. A truck passes the apartment window? Bye bye. A dog is on TV? Bye bye.

IMG_3280
Minutes before this picture was taken he was sobbing for me into my aunt's shoulder (I was standing about two feet away. With my hand on his back.). He forgot all about how under-rested and clingy he was when my aunt brought this big dog down the stairs. Put me DOWN Mama! Adogadogadog! Bye bye!

*and apparently the only way out is straight ahead. whatever.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wait... Dissertations don't write themselves? Maybe that's why I've hit rock bottom.

Your little guy is so cute!

Kyla said...

Bye bye Charlie! You're looking quite adorable today! Bye bye!

Sarah said...

oh my gosh-- he looks tons like you (well, like pictures of you) in that last picture. also I am totally digging the outfit-- such a little man!

Anonymous said...

He's gotten so big!! And ADORABLE!

--K