Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Every blade of grass on the mountain, every drop in the sea...we are only one river! only one sea! lalalalala!

I just downloaded the album "Around the Campfire" by Peter, Paul, and Mary. I could die of happiness. But only after I marry iTunes.

I am working (and trying REALLY hard not to sing "Inch by inch, row by row..." aloud in the coffee shop), but you should really go check out this by Amalah. It will turn you into a squishy mess, guaranteed.

The combination of the album and the Amalah post has made me the squishiest of messes but I must continue writing commentary on my graphs* for my meeting tomorrow. Dr. Advisor is just going to have to deal with the little butterflies and flowers I have been doodling in the margins.

*Yes! Graphs! Made with DATA! That came from my WORKING PROGRAM! Good golly Frances this might just be possible!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Oooh! It is working!! Hooray!

Sarah said...

yeah for you, you big hippy!