Monday, June 18, 2007

I have nothing interesting to say

Just checking in because I am still recovering from the weekend of nonstop fun and have nothing interesting to offer you. Except I deposited my paycheck and bought stamps today. And we had pancakes and scrambled eggs for dinner. Because for some reason we only have like $12 left in our grocery budget for the month. And we need to save it for more YoBaby because Charlie grabbed me by the collar tonight when we ran out during dinner and told me he would "cut me" if we ever ran out again. Last night we gave him some peach YoBaby at a restaraunt where we went to celebrate Father's Day and he cooed little satisfied sighs between bites before scowling and slamming his fists on the table when he saw the next bite wasn't hovering in front of his mouth.

Father's Day was nice. Charlie took him to Sonic for a Coke in the morning (and then again after church because we survive on caffiene around here) and I took him out for all-you-can-eat spaghetti in the evening. Unfortunately I was such a zombie Sunday after staying up so late with my wild friends Saturday night that Ryan didn't get much rest Sunday. He said he enjoyed every minute of it, though. He is so good to me.

Here is a picture for you:

Charlie says "Where is that waiter? I asked for a sippy cup fifteen minutes ago!"
IMG_2958

4 comments:

Lisa said...

My baby just loves YoBaby. She also protests when the spoon doesn't get to her mouth fast enough.

Kyla said...

YoBaby is KayTar's failsafe food. If she's refusing all else, generally she will accept a YoBaby.

Charlie is just getting cuter and cuter!

Art Nerd said...

My nephew was the world's biggest yoBaby fan till he turned two. Now he hates it! It was the craziest night and day turn-around!

Mr. Charlie- you are just. too. cute! Stop with the cute already!

Leslie said...

and speaking of sippy cups...

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=3288052