Thursday, March 29, 2007

Righteous Indignation

Just got back from an evening of overeating and compulsive shopping with two dear friends of mine. We were trying to distract one of the friends from the fact that she no longer works for the troop of incompetent trolls who forced her to resign today for no good reason except their own spectacular unprofessionalism and general stupidity. If I could go into detail here I would because you would be mad too. But I can't because I don't want to behave as unprofessionally as those "bastards dipped in bastard with a bastard center" as my friend was calling them (with good reason).

Dinner conversation included plans for a full page add in the newspaper advising residents of MyTown who NOT to do business with and the legal definition of "libel" and just how much trouble would that mean anyway? Her husband described how he was going to put on a trenchcoat and just stand near the office long enough for them to get nervous/call the police. And there was talk of how many margaritas would be consumed just as soon as one of us had some money and/or a designated driver. And then we went shopping (and I found the cutest knit black dress that is COMFY and the most wonderful little nightie! Not the point, sorry).

So I raise a pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food to you, friend. You didn't deserve this, or them. And they certainly didn't deserve you!

6 comments:

wordgirl said...

I hate it when others are allowed to do horrible things on a whim and then the rest of us are required to mind our manners with our hands in our laps and say NOTHING!! (for fear of the libel). Surely there is some passive-aggressive way to advertise the company's bastard identity. And a black knit dress sounds yummy.

Anonymous said...

Ok I just realized that I can post again...now that I'm not working for the bastard covered bastards. Thank you very much, you guys are what get me through these crazy times :) --a

Anonymous said...

561154738

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.948979740.com]948979740[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://www.313208054.com

Anonymous said...

136765460