Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ba da da da da da da da da da Exersaucer!

Yesterday Charlie and I went to Target to buy an Exersaucer (and some mascara). He has been using the ones at daycare and he loves it and even fell asleep in it once. We chose this one because it has a friendly dragon puppet. And according to his teachers, "Charlie loves puppets." Rossby on the other hand, finds Mr. Dragon a little terrifying.

Exersaucer

After Target he and I went to the coffee shop whose name I won't mention but is definitely not local to try on of their new cupcakes and have some iced tea. Delicious and delicous. Then we went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for "Hors D'Oaeiourvere" Night. Which is just a fancy name for "I want to eat a lot of cheese and tiny hotdogs while I watch TV."

2 comments:

Leah said...

Exersaucers are awesome. And now I want cheese and little hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

I like this new set up. Especially since I could add it to Favorites with no help from anyone!!!
GGM