Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Effing Winter

You can learn more about the unfolding meteorological nightmare here. A(G)J and SW? I know you're from the Arctic Circle and you think all of this is really neat? But it's not. Hottest winter on record? Good. Most snow accumulation in a twenty-four hour period ever recorded in MyTown? Not good. Scraping off the car with a hotel key for the trillionth time this month because mysteriously, a car that spent its first 70000 miles in NEW HAMPSHIRE is not equipped with AN ICE SCRAPER?! Bad bad bad. A, I know you're with me on this one even though I know you enjoy watching cars sliding out of control through the intersection outside your office window.
I have to go to the grocery store. And thanks to all the fear-mongering done by the local media weathermen it's going to take eleventy-thousand hours to pick up my prescription and a few disaster readiness supplies (cookie dough, a Cosmopolitan, Bisquick, maple syrup, cheese). Oh super, the flurries have started!

Charlie says "Bring on the snow!"

Christmas present from Aunt Andrea

No comments: