Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Does anyone else find it troubling that I don't know what the heck I'm doing?

Charlie is asleep. Finally. After an entire morning of making up goofy songs, dancing around with him, and trying to get him to take a pacifier, it was a freaking wet diaper. And now he is sleeping after half of a feeding because after all that squirming around and crying he was way too exhausted to keep eating after the first side. I'm not sure what the half a feeding thing means for my afternoon, but I don't think I'm going to get to go show him off at the coffee shop like I had planned. Which is no problem because I have tons of yummy leftovers here and a new Glamour magazine to read. And a shower would be really super. I'll try to post some new pictures sometime soon too.

Cloth diaper hippie baby

No comments: