Monday, October 30, 2006

Sooo tired...

My new hobby is sleeping. I get about ten hours a night, and then take a two hour nap in the afternoon. And the rest of the time I think about how great it would be to be asleep. Snarky comments about how I better enjoy my sleep now while I still can will not be well received. You know what your mom said "If you don't have anything nice to say..." The good news is I only have one more day of work. Wednesday Ryan is "forcing" me to buy a book and go to the coffee shop to relax. :) Yay for the best husband in the world!! Wednesday night we go into the hospital where they will start coaxing the little guy to come out. I've been promised a sleeping pill (!!!) and "any kind of pain reliever I want." I want Codine. Codine makes me forget I have hands.

Stinking Today Show just had a segment about how educated women are choosing to have large families. And now they're talking about new fall dresses, all of which are designed for perfect looking women. So now I'm not only supposed to do this pregnancy thing five more times, I'm supposed to have a perfect fall dress body when I drive all those kids around in my minivan. Betty Friedan would have a heart attack.

Back to work. And by work I mean resisting the urge to make and eat an entire pan of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Mmmm cinnamon rolls.

No comments: