I haven't posted a good preggo rant lately and I've noticed some amusing things about myself so I thought I would share them with you in this top 10 list:
Top 10 "Funnest" Late Pregnancy Symptoms They Don't Tell You About in Birth and Babycare Class
10. You put on all your clothes and put on a pair of socks and notice that you have on green socks and a red shirt and the thought of changing them is so exhausting you decide just to work from home today so no one can see.
9. You injure yourself participating in one (or each) of the following activities: Closing the refrigerator door, putting on underpants, picking up a coin off the floor, or standing in line at the post office
8. Your loved ones are on alert whenever you are in public, ready to placate you with baked goods, rides home, naps, and Benadryl
7. You have to really work to not use the "F" word twice in one sentence
6. You have erotic dreams about drinking coffee
5. You defend your team's quarterback (who threw two interceptions in a row during the last game, both resulting in touchdowns for the other team) because "Come on guys, he's just a kid! Sheesh why does everyone have to be so mean?"
4. You say things to your husband like "Oh, you still want two kids? Well I hear it's surprisingly easy to adopt children of another race."
3. You're so out of it by 9 am that this is the best you can do for a journal entry
2. Oh who the hell cares